Hilly Haven Farm is positioned along Finnerty Sideroad & Innis Lake Road both are quiet country roads. The farm was originally granted to Matthew Finnerty by King George IV in 1870. The current owners have enjoyed the property for two generations.
Hilly Haven has a wonderful mix of open meadows, multiple streams, woodlands and a network of trails.
Additional hiking can be found on the Bruce Trail which is about a 5 minute walk fromthe front gate.
63 kms. to Yonge & St. Clair.
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.